Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 Smart Four Two parts starting at $10.00 and up plus shipping. It was a convertible and yes the top is gone along with the seats, rear wheels. Still a lot of good usable parts left. Let me know what you need before she goes to the recycling facility.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I would like the ac exchanger cover, please. It’s just above the battery.

I’m also interested in the rocker panels (the plates below both doors), lower rear bumper panel, lower front grille, and hood. Please pm me with prices.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would like the ac exchanger cover, please. It’s just above the battery.

I’m also interested in the rocker panels (the plates below both doors), lower rear bumper panel, lower front grille, and hood. Please pm me with prices.
I have the rocker panels and lower rear bumper panel. Lower front grille and hood are gone.

·
Registered
469 Posts
If you still have the shift motors and clutch actuator, I'm interested. I don't need them, but I would cry if they went to the scrapper.

·
Registered
2008 Smart for two
2 Posts
2008 Smart Four Two parts starting at $10.00 and up plus shipping. It was a convertible and yes the top is gone along with the seats, rear wheels. Still a lot of good usable parts left. Let me know what you need before she goes to the recycling facility.
Hi how about left rear hatch latch , shipped to 15136
Thanks

·
Registered
2009 smart 451 passio.
2 Posts
Hey, do you have the rear wheels and tires for sale? And are they the factory 9 spoke

1 - 20 of 20 Posts