Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a FYI, the last date you can register and pay for OTD, T-shirts and Bagged Lunches will be July 31st!!! So get on the ball and get your registration and orders in. :D

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Looks like I have to get on my balls. Not just one since I need to do lunches too along with a shirt. Just waiting for money to be put back INTO my Pay Pal account. :mad:

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like I have to get on my balls. Not just one since I need to do lunches too along with a shirt. Just waiting for money to be put back INTO my Pay Pal account. :mad:
Geesh.... yeah I don't particularly like paypal either. Maybe next year I'll figure out something else to use. If you're really good I may be able to get you a Kermit green t-shirt if you want. :)

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
My paypal account is busted, I just use a c/card through paypal, there's no funds in my account. I'm going for 3 tee shirts as soon as person #3 makes up her mind what color she wants.

I'm due to renew SCOA in July, another Paypal transaction!

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Geesh.... yeah I don't particularly like paypal either. Maybe next year I'll figure out something else to use. If you're really good I may be able to get you a Kermit green t-shirt if you want. :)
No, I love Pay Pal but I dislike when money gets removed from it. I do a little bit of selling and buying on eBay and keep a delicate balance of what needs to be in there for what I want. This past weekend some money got pulled without me authorizing it so that is why I'm not too happy.

I need to still reserve my cabin but my wife will kill me if they do a withdraw. :(

The green may be too dark for me....I'm more of a spring. :p

·
He's not mine
9,614 Posts
I can make a transfer directly from my checking account to the payee via PP with no balance in PP. PP works for me, when Plastic isn't accepted. :)

The money has to be in the checking account first though. Will get on it asap, maybe Thursday.

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can make a transfer directly from my checking account to the payee via PP with no balance in PP. PP works for me, when Plastic isn't accepted. :)

The money has to be in the checking account first though. Will get on it asap, maybe Thursday.
Does that mean you are going to try and make it?!?! YAY!! Oh White water rafting got moved to afternoon instead of first thing in the morning, if you were still interested.

·
He's not mine
9,614 Posts
Does that mean you are going to try and make it?!?! YAY!! Oh White water rafting got moved to afternoon instead of first thing in the morning, if you were still interested.
Can you pull some strings and get WiFi at the lodge? LOL.
(in the rooms, without having to walk down to the commons areas?)

I think I'll make it.

Any interest in the rafting yet?

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can't make the WiFI better but I will tell you that this spring it was much better than last year. They have spots at the General Store, Grill, and Lodge so you can pick up the signal from the Pavilion and some of the cabins right there around the main area.

·
Registered
9,031 Posts
..not knowing where I'll be in two months I guess I'll have to wait till last minute to sign up for the ding-ding....

jetfuel...like the last three...

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
..not knowing where I'll be in two months I guess I'll have to wait till last minute to sign up for the ding-ding....

jetfuel...like the last three...
Just let us know as soon as you do, we'll keep the banjos warm and the shrink wrap stocked. :p

·
Premium Member
MY08 cabrio MY09 cabrio Brabus MY15 ED
7,725 Posts
Just check your passport at the Fontana Village Resort front desk - we'll take care of the rest . . .

And with your Frequent smartie Card, saran wraps are FREE!

Wait, I hear banjos strummin' and the creaking of rocking chairs.

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,971 Posts
I'd forgotten til I read through these that I needed to bring a roll or 2 of saran wrap. I'm still working on Jim to agree to come to OTD this year. He keeps mumbling something about the other 3000 miles we are going to be traveling in the next month.

Since babies aren't real reliable when it comes to due dates we can't make definite plans on the Colorado part of those miles until she's here. I sure hope she's not like her Daddy, he was a full month late. No we didn't miss count. Stubborn child. He did get his first motorcycle ride when he was 2 weeks overdue.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts