Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Leather Options for the 451 smart Car!

Leather Seat Kits!

Available in NEW RED, BEIGE, AND BLACK (no picture just yet), all with perforated black leather back panel, and includes map pockets on the rear of each seat. This new seating installs just like the factory OEM seating. This is NOT a seat cover, it is specifically designed to replace your existing seat upholstery. This new seating installs just like the factory OEM seating and is air-bag safe, of course.

Just $499.00 SHIPPED! Please call Paul @ 512-592-4965

If you'd like to go all out and do the whole car then....

Complete Leather Interior Upgrade Kit

Complete Kit includes upgrades for both seats (pictured first), both door panels and the upper and lower dash pieces (air-bag safe as well).

Complete Kit $1399.00 SHIPPED!

Please call Paul @ 512-592-4965 if you'd like anything. Thanks. :cool:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Very nice and great price point.How do the door and dash trims install?Is this something I'll have to have a pro install?Oh,Do you do a 2-tone dash,black on top red on bottom?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice and great price point.How do the door and dash trims install?Is this something I'll have to have a pro install?Oh,Do you do a 2-tone dash,black on top red on bottom?
Our smart tech can do the seats because they just take the place of the exitsing upholstery. The door panels I would recommend a leather installer to install. And sorry, no two tone kits available at this time.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Wow, I think I've witnessed a new first. :woohoo

Thank you for bringing a product for the smart to market that doesn't include the "smart tax" price gouging that almost every other product seems to come with. Hopefully other vendors and manufacturers will begin to follow your lead.

This appears to be a very nice product at a very fair price.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any kind of warranty on there product and is the dash part seared for the air bag deployment?
1 Year Warranty against Manufacturer's defects. (Labor not included) and yes the dash has a ripaway stitch with the embossed airbag label. Good question. Also, seat installation requires no additional stitching and may or may not require steaming (it is leather after all).

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Holy Snikes! Now THAT is an AWESOME price for those seat covers!!!!! (I know they aren't covers in the way most people think they are). Please don't get greedy on that price - VERY reasonable. Dang it, and cruise was on my list for my next extra $500. I think you just one upped it.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Zombie needs brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you still selling these and how is the possibility of one of my original requests-black dashtop and red lower dash? Or-do you sell the dashtop in black fabric?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Zombie needs brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you still selling these and how is the possibility of one of my original requests-black dashtop and red lower dash? Or-do you sell the dashtop in black fabric?
Yes, but these are still the only options.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts