Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did all the leather seats come with seat heaters already installed?

Looked at a 2013 with black leather and there wasnt tabs on the center console for the heaters. I was under the assumption that all the leather seat cars came with heaters ??

·
Registered
376 Posts
Exactly why I added that proviso… "Your mileage may vary"...
But I hoped it would at least give someone a place to start looking.

·
Registered
7,831 Posts

Looked at a 2013 with black leather and there wasnt tabs on the center console for the heaters. I was under the assumption that all the leather seat cars came with heaters ??
On the 451. The heated seat switches are on the dashboard just below the radio. I think all the 451, with the comfort package, came with leather heatedseats, power steering.

·
Super Moderator
29,234 Posts
They probably were, but could be ordered separately as well. We got them on our 2011 without the comfort package. ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How can you tell what options the car has besides the obvious ones?

My silver 2013 is a passion with the panoramic sun roof, cloth seats, paddle shifters, power mirrors, and a glove box.

Not really up on the smart cars but there is a huge market for these things with drag racers like me. They sell quickly in the racing world. I use mine like others to push their race car around at the drag strip.

·
Premium Member
11,310 Posts
The 'Passion" is an option package, with more available options that could be added, like leather seats, seat heaters, etc. Also some items could be deleted too.

·
Registered
7,831 Posts
Didn’t the radio 10 with the was under the driver seat subwoofer. Part of the comfort package too.

The 2008 451 pure, had crank window, optional radio package, two spoke steering wheel no paddle shifters. I not sure, if it had the plastic panoramic clear sunroof too. Center wheel hub caps, or option plastic full wheel covers.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Yes I have a 2016 Smart with grey leather seats ,they came with seat warmers ,on the outside of the seats next to doors ,love them

·
Registered
2008 Passion Coupe "Lewis Hambach"
44 Posts

It might be a decommissioned car2go vehicle. Those had the leather seats without seat heaters.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts