Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Uptown Dog and Smart Madness on the supporting vendor list (bottom left of this page) both have them and they are easy to put in. Add the pulsing addition to this light and it may save your smart's rear end.

·
Smartmadness.com
1,216 Posts
I recommend get it from Smartmadness #1 quality #1 service. I'm sure they can walk u through how to install it. Gr8 upgrade 4 ur smart n will enhance it's visibility.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have one in mine and I also put the pulser in also. I am very happy with it. But you have to be REALLY quick to be able to mash the brake pedal and run around back and be able to see them flash. : < ) I am not as young as I used to be.

·
aka 'smart-1'
1,923 Posts
I have one in mine and I also put the pulser in also. I am very happy with it. But you have to be REALLY quick to be able to mash the brake pedal and run around back and be able to see them flash. : < ) I am not as young as I used to be.
Just back up to a large window and look in the rear view mirror :)

Old and "smart" :wink:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Should not be any different than on an ice smart. I consider it a great addition given the number of complaints of smart drivers getting rear ended at stop lights.
Yes for some reason truck and suburban drivers tail gate a lot. I even have changed lanes because of that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts