Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
832 Posts
The LED daytime running lights are intended for daylight use only. They are very bright and blinding at night, which is why they go off when the headlights are turned on.

Maybe you want your headlights on during the day in addition to the DRLs. Please remember to turn the DRLs back off at night once you figure out how to do this.

· Registered
832 Posts
The DRLs are not for lights. Fog lights are aimed at the ground, DRLs are aimed at the eyes of oncoming drivers. Very different in how they blind people.

Just because tons of people are driving around blinding everyone doesn't make it a good thing. If you want to blind them back, just turn on your high beams.

· Super Moderator
MY08 cabrio MY09 Brabus MY21 Bolt
8,194 Posts
IF it can be done it will likely require that the smart Center do their magic with the M-B Star Computer - yes, more OPINION. :shrug:

Why not call the dealer from which you purchased or leased your ED?

· Premium Member
673 Posts
How to? or if it should be done?

HOW can I keep my LED lights on WITH my headlights???? Is there a mod for this?
Thank you!!
I guess the answer to your question is unknown.
Maybe you should start a thread on whether or not someone should keep the LED lights on with the headlights, if it were possible...looks like many people have input on that. :) Lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.