Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is so much negativity in this world that sometimes we just need a safe place to go to share our happy and positive news.

I will start.

So, I know technically, I am no longer a smartie of Indiana, but my heart will always be one. In the last 14 months you guys have stuck by me through the most difficult moments of my life so far and I will never be able to repay your kindness for that. Losing both of my parents within 11 months has been life changing.

On to the good news though - We will be purchasing a new vehicle soon, but not a smart car. Einstein will always be a member of our family, but we need something bigger since we will be welcoming a new generation of smartie in April! Yep! I am pregnant, about 6 weeks along! :bouncies:

Casey and I are over the moon excited and cannot wait to become parents! I have included the link (since the files are too big and I can't reduce them anymore) to the photos I took for my pregnancy announcement. I will be taking more of the "apple seed" type of photos throughout my pregnancy and will post them as Baby H grows.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151787342669441.1073741826.791164440&type=1&l=ff08e71851

If you can't see them, please feel free to add me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts