1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
MY08 cabrio MY09 Brabus MY21 Bolt
7,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NEW $485 Retail

https://store.clippercreek.com/lcs-25p-nema-14-50?search=LCS-25P

Purchased in 2016 planning to install 240V/14-50 plug but found the OEM EVSE adequate for my needs.

Lightly used $335 w/FREE USPS Shipping.

ClipperCreek LCS-25P, Plug-in 240V, 20A, EVSE, 25 ft charging cable, with NEMA 14-50 plug, SAFETY CERTIFIED, Made in America

FASTER CHARGING SPEEDS: The LCS-25P Level 2 EV Charging Station EVSE - charges your car 3-4x faster than the cordset that came with your electric vehicle. It is a plug-in (NEMA 14-50) car charger and works with ALL electric cars. 20 Amps of power (4.8kW) is perfect for the smart fortwo ED and many other EV's.

SAFETY CERTIFIED: Unlike some brands, ClipperCreek's UL and ETL listing demonstrates this product has met the requirements of widely accepted product safety standards for EV charging stations.

CONVENIENT: Compact size and 25 feet of charging cable for flexible installation and usability. Keep your charging cord neatly stowed with ClipperCreek’s integrated cable wrap.

EASIEST INSTALLATION: ClipperCreek EV charging stations need no assembly – just plug in to your existing NEMA 14-50 receptacle or install a 14-50R 220V-240V socket, plug in the LCS-25P, and you’re done!

Please PM w/inquiries.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.