Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering what personal plates people are going to have when they get there car. I'm shooting for SSATRAMS or spelled forward if the DMV allows it :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
I don't think you'll get that (any version of A-S-S) past the DMV! ;) I tried for "GEEZER" and was denied. :rolleyes:
I'll have to wait for a while until the car names itself before getting a vanity plate. Maybe "RED POP" or "GUM DROP" or "FRED" (red car). Or "RD BMP", "ALEC" or "HEART". Or maybe even "LNG W8T". That would be appropriate! :)
My spouse drives a Jeep named "URIAH"! :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
Fish
I'd like to follow you on a morning drive into DC. LOL I love trying to figure out tags.

I'm going to have to come up with some clever ones. I thought of Imsmart but that'll be taken I'm sure.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I need more MU

Now see, I would interpret the "mu" benz as a Mercedes with some awesome cornering ability as mu is also used as the coefficient of friction. At least in aerospace applications. :D

tm

·
Registered
798 Posts
Of course in California, with so many da*n drivers, just about everything cool is taken. I even tried Clvr Grl and others, but no luck.

I can still get this: SSSMART. What do y'all think? Any suggestions?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Of course in California, with so many da*n drivers, just about everything cool is taken. I even tried Clvr Grl and others, but no luck.

I can still get this: SSSMART. What do y'all think? Any suggestions?
I'd suggest "42 MPG" , but that's just me. :D

tm

·
Registered
280 Posts
Bummer. :( Hey, at least you seem to have the ability to check real-time. Here in NV we have to send in our desired plate and alternates (with the $ of course) and wait 3 weeks to find its not available.

tm

·
Registered
968 Posts
42 MPG is not available :(
Hey Shanna. Nice to see another San Diegan here. Pretty wild with the fires, huh?
I hope to get the car in my avatar - tan interior. Mercedes Benz of San Diego is actually building a Smart showroom - even as we cough!;) They also actually have a smart there. I asked inside if I could drive it and they said no. A friend at work apparently drove it. I just have to find the right person to ask.
Reservation date 5/02/07. Yours?

·
Registered
798 Posts
Hey Shanna. Nice to see another San Diegan here. Pretty wild with the fires, huh?
I hope to get the car in my avatar - tan interior. Mercedes Benz of San Diego is actually building a Smart showroom - even as we cough!;) They also actually have a smart there. I asked inside if I could drive it and they said no. A friend at work apparently drove it. I just have to find the right person to ask.
Reservation date 5/02/07. Yours?
Hey nscaler, pleased to meet you! Yes, pretty crazy wildfire season here. Hope you and yours are fine :) My connection at the alternative fuels center (Pearson Ford), the only one of its kind in the country, said she would contact her guy at Benz to find out how many San Diegans have reservations--I'll keep you posted when I find out something--unless you know something :)

In what part of Sandy Eggo are you located?

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hey nscaler, pleased to meet you! Yes, pretty crazy wildfire season here. Hope you and yours are fine :) My connection at the alternative fuels center (Pearson Ford), the only one of its kind in the country, said she would contact her guy at Benz to find out how many San Diegans have reservations--I'll keep you posted when I find out something--unless you know something :)

In what part of Sandy Eggo are you located?
2 miles west of the Benz dealer in Clairemont.
Seen that special fuels place on El Cajon Blvd.
Appently I should get my confirmation e-mail before you. Let you know when it comes:D

1 - 20 of 68 Posts