Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I were smart..

Ok, If I were the "smart" comapny anyway, I would try to capitolize on the for-two fortwo fourtytwo 42 ambiguity thing because as everyone knows 42 is the smartest number because it is the answer to life, the universe and everything.

maybe just me...:cool:

·
Registered
564 Posts
...as everyone knows 42 is the smartest number because it is the answer to life, the universe and everything...
Hey, a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy fan. :)

I grew up listening to that on the radio in England (it was a radio show before the books, TV or movies came about).

I'm thinking now that maybe ZAPHOD or VOGON would be good personized plates...

·
Smart A**
1,141 Posts
If I were smart..

Ok, If I were the "smart" comapny anyway, I would try to capitolize on the for-two fortwo fourtytwo 42 ambiguity thing because as everyone knows 42 is the smartest number because it is the answer to life, the universe and everything.

maybe just me...:cool:
Way too deep. I'm still focusing on where my next can of beer is coming from.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Happy Hippie Haps.

Snakefarm.

FAR OUT! :cool: Hey, wouldn't that make a great lic plate for a Smart. (Wish I had thought of it sooner).

A2Jack

·
Registered
26 Posts
Even he, to whom most things that most people would think were pretty smart were pretty dumb, thought it was pretty smart.
---Douglas Adams

·
Registered
26 Posts
Along this line of thinking, shouldn't each smart come equipped with its own towel, as the most "massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have."

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Figured I'd resurrect an OLD thread since there are a lot newbies here - heck I've only been here for 5 months. I've always been a fan of this book and SciFi in general. X-Files - Mulder's apt # is 42. Dr.Who - the Dr. makes mention to 42 in a few episodes and the list goes on.

Anyway - Our little Smarts are "The meaning of life". :)

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
It shouldn't be long before this thread goes off into "the smart is so 420-friendly."

Smart -- filling the need with a little weed. :eek:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts