Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I lifted my old Fortwo but need a little more ground clearance for my new tires.
Does anyone know where I can get one? Here's what I have so far:
(Look up "Forfun2" on Google)
:D

·
Admin emeritus
3,974 Posts
Wow... I had no clue that you were in the states... You are likely the most famous Smart Car driver in my eyes...

SO how about you through down some stats for us to know what this thing is made of!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not really mine

Sorry - I guess I wasn't that clear ...
I was kidding about it being mine, I had come across this because I was interested in a Unimog at one time. I remembered it and thought it'd be funny to post the pic here as no one else has of yet. There are some pics of it in the non-forum photo gallery and if you look it up in Google (Forfun2), you'll see it's from England and tons more info about it.
Sorry if I misled anyone.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I search e-bay and all of google for a stick on motorized "wind up key" and came away dry.... anyone have any better luck?

·
Smart A**
1,141 Posts
Sorry - I guess I wasn't that clear ...
I was kidding about it being mine, I had come across this because I was interested in a Unimog at one time. I remembered it and thought it'd be funny to post the pic here as no one else has of yet. There are some pics of it in the non-forum photo gallery and if you look it up in Google (Forfun2), you'll see it's from England and tons more info about it.
Sorry if I misled anyone.
Yes, I thought it looked like a Unimog lift kit. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts