Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
No we have not :(

However, I am sure there are some members viewing who might have checked, and know the sizes they need. We also offer free returns and exchanges if something doesn't fit quite right.

Thanks!

·
He's not mine
9,616 Posts
BUT, on a smart fortwo there is a sidemarker on the trailing edge of the front fenders.

It DOES NOT stay on all the time but does flash L or R with the turn signals.

See below as it may be a very tight fit for an LED replacement?
I know I'm responding to an old post. Didn't see it until now.

The same bulb as used for the front parking lights fits the side lights. But, when I installed the LED there it resulted in hyperflashing. I'm using them for parking lights though.

·
17,390 Posts
That is officially the most rugged smart I've ever seen. It's a lift kit and a few jerry cans away from being an expedition vehicle! :D

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Been waiting almost a year w/o contact. It's easy being patient when you don't expect anything and you don't have to do anything. If they don't want to do a local...they probably don't want to do anyone...and that's OK...just say so.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Good news everyone!

We have a confirmed testing date of 4/6/2015!

I sincerely apologize that it has taken so long.

We are happy to be a part of this community and our team is looking forward to introducing vehicle-specific listings for Smart Car owners.

We appreciate your patience, and will provide updates after the testing is completed

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
775 Posts
How to: PWN Dimming of LEDs in Automotive Circuits:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNvvlXh9haU

Nick C.
Very interesting, and the first I've seen something like this from the aftermarket...though I haven't exactly been looking for this, either. I've had several late-model (German) cars and they all use PWM to control the exterior lights. How might one implement your module when fitting aftermarket LED 'bulbs'?

21 - 40 of 52 Posts