Smart Car of America Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Very interesting, and the first I've seen something like this from the aftermarket...though I haven't exactly been looking for this, either. I've had several late-model (German) cars and they all use PWM to control the exterior lights. How might one implement your module when fitting aftermarket LED 'bulbs'?
It's very helpful to our professional installers who often retrofit LED panels into factory tail lights, or to dim aftermarket DRL's properly.

There's quite a few applications for the PWM dimmer

Nick C.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
We had a FourTwo in the studio last week

Everything turned out great!

Keep an eye on our vendor section for new threads and listing updates on the site

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
NEW! HD Halos and Strips!

Diode Dynamics is excited to announce our new HD LED Halos and Semi-Flex Strips are now available! Offered in switchback and single colors (red, amber, blue and white), they are perfect for custom applications! The Strips are available in 3, 6, 9 and 12 inches and the Halos are offered in universal sizes from 50-160 millimeters.

Both products were designed from the ground up and manufactured in our facility here in St. Louis, Missouri. They are backed by our hassle-free 3-year limited warranty.

Click here to shop

41 - 50 of 50 Posts