Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after 6 years of ownership, I traded Little Bit in. I loved the smart car and had no intention of selling it for a long time...until I drove a new Mustang GT while on vacation. That was the beginning of an obsession. So this Monday, I traded Little Bit in on a 2013 Mustang GT. Quite a jump going from 70 hp to 420 hp. I will always love smart cars. Here is a picture of the GT:

·
17,350 Posts
You know what they say, life is too short to commit to one car. :)

Enjoy! Love that colour!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Looks great. I love that color.

I love my smart, but I do think of getting another Jeep if they release a diesel in a Wrangler.

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
Nice car, I hope you enjoy it! It will be interesting to see how the new one does, marketing-wise.

I can't get over the ZL1 Camaro I drove while on vacation -- I just can't commit to the $5XK I'd have to spend to get one! although I think I would rather get a SS and have Lingenfelter massage it!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice car congratulations. Now which gas company do you prefer.... I need to call my stock broker..
:D I will be using more gas. That is for sure! It actually gets decent gas mileage for 420 hp. On the highway, it is supposed to get 26 mpg and about 17 in town. Right now in the first week of ownership, I am only getting about 16, but that is b/c the pedal goes to the floor so often. :D

Thanks for the compliments, everyone!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts