Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soothe your burning questions. Join us for a chat with our smart Product Engineer this Thursday (tomorrow) from 7-8pm EDT to pick his brain about all things smart. We'll be hosting this chat on smart USA Insider. Not yet an insider? No problem, just click here to register today: smart USA insider

If you are a member, simply visit the chat feature either from the home page or under the "community" menu and get your fingers ready for typing.

Since Robert is an Engineer, the chat will be focused on product related questions and DIY type questions. Robert will do his best to answer what he can and if there is something that is brought-up that needs further investigation, we will circle-back and post the answers in the FAQ section on Insider.

"See" you in the chat room!

E

·
Registered
767 Posts
As a soon-to-be new smart owner, I found the chat very informative! Particularly nice was an answer to my lingering question about the pano roof crazing issues. According to Robert, it's been fixed since March 2012 production with a new roof panel that has an UV protectant. Makes me MUCH more comfortable about my choice of a pano roof!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts