Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I no this is early to be asking, but does any one no if every state is going to get a dealer?? :confused:or is it just going to be the big city's. I live in kentucky. what if there are no dealers in my area..am I suppose to drive out of state to get it. if that be the case. I will not take mine. thanks

·
smart happens here!
1,830 Posts
Hi, welcome tazzy....I live in Kentucky too! Certainly not every state will get a Smart Dealership at first. There will be lots of "holes" in the western part of the US map, for sure. As far as Kentucky goes, where are you from? There is a possibility that Louisville will get one, and of course if you live near Cincy, I'm sure one might be up in Ohio, or if you live in the south central area, maybe Nashville may be your ticket (or who know, Knoxville to the SE?)
Bottomline....KY might be left out of the Smart party as well - we'll just have to wait and see!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I live in a little town called Salt Lick, I am about 14 miles from Morehead ky. and around 50 miles from Lexington...
I wish there was some way we could tell how people from each state has paid the $99

·
Registered
4 Posts
I no this is early to be asking, but does any one no if every state is going to get a dealer?? :confused:or is it just going to be the big city's. I live in kentucky. what if there are no dealers in my area..am I suppose to drive out of state to get it. if that be the case. I will not take mine. thanks
The dealership issue has become a stumbling block here in the western end of New York as well.
We've decided to hold off on our purchase till the bugs get worked out of who's carrying the vehicle (NO, I will not drive 75-100 miles for service)and what the actual prices are going to be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts