Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of us are planning to drive up Thursday and stay the night in London before heading to Trenton Friday morning. If there's agreement we'll be at the Howard Johnson Inn close to the Wellington Rd/401 junction.

If anyone in the London area wants to get together for dinner Thursday evening, chime in. :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Cannot get there for supper but maybe meetup after I get done work at 7 to 8pm. What time Friday is everyone leaving for Trenton??
John

·
Super Moderator
28,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cannot get there for supper but maybe meetup after I get done work at 7 to 8pm. What time Friday is everyone leaving for Trenton??
John
Don't see why we couldn't hang out later in the evening Thursday; open to suggestions for when we need to leave Friday after all the horror stories about Toronto traffic and it being the start of a long weekend. :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
I was thinking of leaving at 10am from London to put us past Toronto if anybody wants to stop for lunch. Any one from the London area are more then welcome to tag along.
John

L

·
0 Posts
An update on day 2 of the 2014 'Mystery Run'.

Today, by snail-mail, I received a "Thank You" note from the Sandy Pines Wildlife Centre.

For those who can't read the written text, it says,

"Thank you so much for thinking of the ‘Wild Ones’ and donating so generously.
Our new clinic is underway.
Please thank your wonderful participants."

It's nice to know the donation went to a good cause and even nicer to know that the people who run the clinic appreciated our
gift.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts