Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night at 12:30 my father passed after a long battle with dementia and various illnesses. At least he is with my mother and hopefully is much more comfortable. He was a true car nut and loved my smarts as much as I do. He will be deeply missed!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sorry for your loss. I have gone through this a few times myself & it wasn't good. Now you will have lots of great memories of your Father, that will last a lifetime.

·
Super Moderator
1,246 Posts
Condolences. Got a mom still kicking at 96 and lost my dad five years ago to Alzheimer's. I know your feeling.

Len

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Jim, we are sorry to hear the news and believe me when I say that we know the sorrow you're feeling now, but we know that he is in a better place.
Remember the good times and the silly things that made you both laugh because they will help in so many ways as time goes by.
May he forever find everlasting peace

Jetfuel

·
17,343 Posts
Hugs Sorry for your loss and condolences. Like the others said, remember the good times. <3

·
Super Moderator
11,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tons of good memories and times of working on lots of different cars and projects. Still have a few we started and never got to finish too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Last night at 12:30 my father passed after a long battle with dementia and various illnesses. At least he is with my mother and hopefully is much more comfortable. He was a true car nut and loved my smarts as much as I do. He will be deeply missed!
So very sorry for your loss...........keep well,look after yourself.............as we say in New Zealand........Kia Kaha.......( stay strong )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts