Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick "hello" from Kansas City, Mo. I've lurked around this board for a while now since my wife got her '08 Fortwo convertible about 4+ years ago. While thankfully the car hasn't had a whole lot of problems, and those it's had have been small, I've gotten some good info from you all. Thank you for that.

And while it's "her" car, I dig driving it. It's a blast.

The reason I'm here today is that I'm having a mystery issue with her battery, but this isn't the place for that, so I'll continue that in another post.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Just a quick "hello" from Kansas City, Mo. I've lurked around this board for a while now since my wife got her '08 Fortwo convertible about 4+ years ago. While thankfully the car hasn't had a whole lot of problems, and those it's had have been small, I've gotten some good info from you all. Thank you for that.

And while it's "her" car, I dig driving it. It's a blast.

The reason I'm here today is that I'm having a mystery issue with her battery, but this isn't the place for that, so I'll continue that in another post.

Thanks,
Chris
Welcome to SCoA after years of lurking in the shadows. :welcome:

2008 with a battery mystery issue - if it is the original 6 year old battery you may want to first replace it as the smart electronics can give you fits if you have a tired battery?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello MB,

That was my first thought as well and did so. (I can't post a link yet)

Love to hear if you or anyone else has any thoughts.

And thanks for the welcome!

Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts