Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rear ended a truck at low speed so my front end is a bit smashed up. Anyone had a 451 with intact front end trying to get rid of for cheap?
My zip is 37042 and I'm willing to take a reasonable drive to pick one up. I've looked at junk yards around but haven't found any

Thanks

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check out eBay.

Here are a bunch of salvage ones.

Brand new parts......

After all the fees, a wrecked smart from them comes to about the same as a good condition, driving smart.

Might go the new parts route if I don't find one

·
Registered
321 Posts
Bummer that it didn’t help you out.
They have had a few good running ones on there back of this.
I agree though they are asking way more for them then what they are worth.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bummer that it didn’t help you out.
They have had a few good running ones on there back of this.
I agree though they are asking way more for them then what they are worth.
No big deal, it's typical of junk yards to ask way to much for cars. I just called one in Indiana about a smart, been sitting there for 5 years, no drivetrain, no suspension, no wheels, no seats. 2000. I found a dealership in the same city as the junk yard selling a good condition smart for 2995

·
Registered
2 Posts
I rear ended a truck at low speed so my front end is a bit smashed up. Anyone had a 451 with intact front end trying to get rid of for cheap?
My zip is 37042 and I'm willing to take a reasonable drive to pick one up. I've looked at junk yards around but haven't found any

Thanks
Gray with black super structure in Alabama 35470. Any way for private conversation on here?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2005 Passion with over 90,000 miles. Engine is worn but the car is in very good condition. I am in Colorado Springs. It was Americanized in California. Is anyone interested?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts