Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Our company is looking for a Smart car for a marketing campaign. This requires the car to be wrapped for the duration of the campaign. The location will be in New York city.

If anyone in the area is willing to rent one to us or if there are companies out there that provide this service, I'd be really grateful if you let me know.

Thanks so much!!
:)

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
This should be moved to the New York Section of the site to get proper exposure.

Are you looking to pay to have a smart used in NY Wraped, or to flat out rent one for your company to use for the campain? Most folks here use them as daily drivers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we will get it wrapped and have the wrap removed afterwards, so we just need a willing owner or a company specializing in short term rentals. Any ideas?

·
Banned
5,086 Posts
I think what they're getting at is can you use someones personal, daily driver, smart car and they would advertise for you while they drive or do you need to have one for your OWN use in promotions, appearances, etc.?

I'm sure if you can just use someones personal car and allow them to advertise FOR you, you'll have people lining up at your doors! :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this car will need to be driven in specific areas, around the stores where the promotions are taking place. A personal car will also work, as long as the driver is prepared to drive in agreed areas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts