Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a clean 2017-2019 Smart Cabriolet (convertible). A neutral color and loaded with all available options would be my preference. Gasoline only, I have no interest in electric vehicles. Quick cash transaction, I do not need to obtain financing. Thank you in advance. Send pictures and asking price to: [email protected]

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Plenty on cars.com to choose from.
Thank you very much. I've been on that website, but there is nothing there that really strikes me. I currently have an older Smart Cabrio, so I'm not in a hurry, just looking to find "the one" I did find one of interest on Carfax.com just outside Detroit, but the dealer hasn't responded to my inquiries!!!! Additionally, some of the dealer prices are absurd!!!!!

·
Registered
9,270 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The current prices are a bit shocking to me, but it seems just about everything in the used car market is high, especially trucks.
Quite true, add SUV's to the list, next to pick-up trucks they are crazy expensive. I'm a little surprised these little cars aren't more desirable with the price of fuel. I use my current Smart for just driving around town, otherwise we drive a new Chevy Suburban.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Quite true, add SUV's to the list, next to pick-up trucks they are crazy expensive. I'm a little surprised these little cars aren't more desirable with the price of fuel. I use my current Smart for just driving around town, otherwise we drive a new Chevy Suburban.
I'm kicking myself for selling my 2013 Brabus to use some of the funds to by a 2017 Fiat Abarth which I love driving. When I talked to my wife about getting another she asked me why I sold the one I had. I told her that at one time you said no more than to cars for me? (I had the Brabus, wanted the Abarth but I also have a 2003 New Beeetle Turbo S that I won't get rid of) Anyway she said she was just kidding. WHAT! So now I'm on the hunt again. Oh, she has a new Ford F-150 as she's a truck girl. I told her that if you add up the price of my 03 NB, 17 Abarth and what I paid for the Brabus, they still don't come close to what her F-150 cost.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm kicking myself for selling my 2013 Brabus to use some of the funds to by a 2017 Fiat Abarth which I love driving. When I talked to my wife about getting another she asked me why I sold the one I had. I told her that at one time you said no more than to cars for me? (I had the Brabus, wanted the Abarth but I also have a 2003 New Beeetle Turbo S that I won't get rid of) Anyway she said she was just kidding. WHAT! So now I'm on the hunt again. Oh, she has a new Ford F-150 as she's a truck girl. I told her that if you add up the price of my 03 NB, 17 Abarth and what I paid for the Brabus, they still don't come close to what her F-150 cost.
True. Is it a Raptor???

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I am looking to buy a clean 2017-2019 Smart Cabriolet (convertible). A neutral color and loaded with all available options would be my preference. Gasoline only, I have no interest in electric vehicles. Quick cash transaction, I do not need to obtain financing. Thank you in advance. Send pictures and asking price to: [email protected]
I don't think you're going to find a 2019 gas smart in the US.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I don't think you're going to find a 2019 gas smart in the US.
[/QUO
I know US models wetre only gas until 2018, then they went all electric. I have a friend who until recently had a 2019 that had been converted to fossil fuel, brought over to the US and "Americanized" so it could be licensed, insured and driveable. I just don't know how many of those 2019's are out there. I'd be interested if I could find one. All I really want is a new body style, latest model year fossil fuel convertible.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.