Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this hopefully insane fear of losing one of Munchkin's lug bolts, and the way I lose things I suspect I can only mitigate that fear by having some spares in her tool box.

This website offers several sizes of lug bolts. Would one or more of you more knowledgeable owners out there (i.e., most of you) look through the list and tell me which one would be right for my 2011 Pure? While I have had sexy wheels mounted, they use the same lug bolts I used on the as-issued steel wheels.

Much tks in advance,

Jim

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Relax just a little.
I've had the same lugs (on different wheel styles) for over 85,000 miles with no problems.
I may be too relaxed, nearing 4 score years of age. I am quite serious when I say I lose things. I needed the dear wife's help to find a lug bolt I let get adrift in the garage -- and she had never seen a lug bolt before. I am being treated now for what is apparently dementia, which would account for losing things, among other rather serious problems associated with old age.

My days of enjoying driving little Munchkin may be coming to an end.

The fact that you have no problems I find irrelevant to my situation, wrumbarger.

Jim

·
Registered
409 Posts
I had the same fear with all of the tire and wheel swaps we do. I picked one up at the dealer a while back to keep on hand "in case". It was pricey though- I seem to remember 6 bucks? If I would have needed more than 1, I would have shopped around....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts