Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok since I told XXSSUV today id be posting I better get to it! :)

Looking at doing another lunch ( ya ill show up, promise!) for the Saturday of Oct 9th.
North Little Rock seems nice and central.
Any suggestions or people good for that weekend?
:smartje.zw.zw::smartje.zw.zw::smartje.zw.zw: :smartje.rd.zw::smartje.rd.zw: :smartje::smartje:

·
Registered
65 Posts
I don't know, we have kind of fallen into this nice 13 month cycle. :)
Seriously, I am in town that weekend... so far. I would be game.

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hoping some more people can show up too :)
Going to toss out Creegan's as a good place to meet up?
Its in NLR.

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweetness! Ill try to message some of the others from the last one to see if they can make it too!
There is a rumor one of the guys in my company has a Smart too, hes so getting an email today if hes not one of you guys already! :)

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I may be a little bit late, no later then 12:30, typical woman I KNOW :p
Helping with a garage sale, but ill be there Saturday :) Sending out PMs to those from last time to see if they can make it too :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
One of the most enjoyable afternoons in a long time, thanks LeeLee & Smarticus! Glad we were able to find yet another smart owner for our little group.

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
+1!
Was awesome to meet you guys and spend time shooting the bull about everything :)
Cant wait till the next one!

·
Registered
691 Posts
I enjoyed it. Hopefully it will get cold in the next month and we can take a drive and lunch up one of the scenic highways. We could always go to one of the vinyards or something like that for lunch.

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Saturday was the annual wine fest in Altus at Wiederkehr hehe :eek: That being said they do have a Weinkeller restaurant attached to Wiederkehr winery. Would be an awesome drive. Not too far at all. The weather should lend itself nicely.

Also wanna throw out there on the Calander in Feb of next year the Eureka Springs Chocolate festival! Just a thought :woohoo:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts