Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
17,379 Posts
Normally I'd say original is the way, but I did find your re-make exceptional!

·
Registered
536 Posts
It's also nice if you know a little about the people coming to see the car beforehand. A little more or less air in the tires gives it a totally different feel. And if you are going to drive on the test drive, you might want to be used to driving with a passenger. I don't drive with a passenger much, and the car feels different to me when I have one.

Cool video. You sound like you are going for Jeremy Clarkson, but getting Robin Leach.

·
17,379 Posts
And if you are going to drive on the test drive, you might want to be used to driving with a passenger. I don't drive with a passenger much, and the car feels different to me when I have one.
That's what bothers me the most about the fact that I now carpool.

When it's just me, I can easily achieve 45mpg at 70mph. I can accelerate hard, yet since the load is low the fuel doesn't magically vanish as quickly as I'd expect. The engine always sounds somewhat relaxed, like it's not being worked at all. Then the bumps...they're much smoother by yourself...

Adding another human (a 200+lb human at that) changes everything.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Excellent video, but FILTHY engine! Mine gets an nice hand wash every time I wash the car. It sparkles like the day it was born!

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Nice video. Simple good quality photo's would do. Images in the video, are really too dark, for selling a car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts