Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd start a thread for folks to post their "made it home" notes.

Made it back to Michigan, safe and sound. Betty's back in Orlando.
This was an awesome event.
:spots:

Thanks to all who attended, and especially the organizer team, and Dr. Killer Bee for organizing a great rally!
:thanks_smile: :yelclap:

I've said it before, but I always feel sad and empty when our smart events come to a close and we all go back to our individual realities. :cry:

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Annie Oakley and I made it back home safe and sound around 10:15 last night. One hell of a time getting through Kentucky........stop and go.......stop and go....sheesh :(

It was soooooo great seeing old friends, putting "faces" to old friends and making new friends.....can't wait until next year !!!

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Made it home 8:15 last night after dodging the troopers through Illinois. Enjoyed the first part of the trip with Rich and Jim going back through the Dragon. Only had to polish my nails a couple of times waiting for them to catch me. :D

Just a joke Jim....just a joke!

Had a great time seeing some of the best car people that I know...however...someone is just going to have to get control of the plastic wrap issue. There are copycats of copycats inhabiting the smart community.

ps I have just installed a camera in the Bee to detect any motion outside of the car to catch such plastic vandals red wrap handed!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks to all who attended, and especially the organizer team, and Dr. Killer Bee for organizing a great rally!
:thanks_smile: :yelclap:

I've said it before, but I always feel sad and empty when our smart events come to a close and we all go back to our individual realities. :cry:

Ditto for me too! Made back to Ohio safely.

SMRT LUV

·
Registered
271 Posts
Made it home yesterday around well 5:30pm but had a change of direction to meet Amy and her family for dinner so really got home at 9pm. Had a fantastic time and was still able to meet the family for dinner and attend the Funeral today. Amy said Hello to everyone and thanks for keeping her in mind.

P.S. The Holiday Saran Boxes found at the scene of the crime during dinner Saturday August 23 2014 Have been sent off for fingerprinting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts