Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any other Smart owners in the Madison area that may want to get togeather? I would be great if sometime this summer we could all meet and talk Smart! A possible meeting place would be Quaker Steak And Lube in Middleton. Every Thursday evening they have a cruse in nite. It's mosty hot rods but I've seen other kinds of groups get togeather there too. Well, lets get some comments going here and see what happens!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi! I'd love a get-together. The 3rd and 4th Thursdays work for me as I have meetings on the 1st and 2nd Thursday. Also, two of us have met at Culver's East Towne on Tuesday nights. Every Tuesday there is a club called Road Apples that meets there. Mostly classics and 60's/70's muscle cars but they have been most welcoming to the two of us who have joined. Check out Road Apples (Sun Prairie) on google and you will see the details.

We'll be watching for you!

Amy

·
Registered
499 Posts
I live in Fond du Lac but I think we should get together as a state thing. I don't care if it's Mad town, Green Bay, or Milwaukee, or anywhere else, I'll go. I'm going to go to Micros on the Monument in Racine on the 26th.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I live in Fond du Lac but I think we should get together as a state thing. I don't care if it's Mad town, Green Bay, or Milwaukee, or anywhere else, I'll go. I'm going to go to Micros on the Monument in Racine on the 26th.
Micros on the monument is a get to get together for vintage micros. It should be fun to see all the presmart. micros.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm in!

Count me in! I've got to meet the other yellow smart owner(s) in Madison, it keeps getting me in trouble with people thinking I'm in places I'm not... :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Lakelouie, was that your yellow Smart outside of "the body shop strip club" in green bay?
No, not quite that kind of trouble. More of my husband waiting for me to bring beer to him at a beer festival and a different yellow smart driving by and not stopping ~ it was a 'who's on first' kind of phone call... but, you would be surprised how much beer you can fit in a fortwo!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Hey Giant, was nice to meet you at Smart center Milw. Your car looks sick, maybe I'll see you at a meet one of these days to check out your car's evolution!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Hey Giant, was nice to meet you at Smart center Milw. Your car looks sick, maybe I'll see you at a meet one of these days to check out your car's evolution!
Yours looks great too. I wish we all could get together somewhere. I'll say meet @ the Micros on the Monument in Racine on the 7/26. I'll be there and there will be a bunch of pre-smart micros to look at. It may not be close for every body. But hey we get great gas mileage!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
sucks for me, I have to work, I was really looking forward to checking it out too.
You did look a little sick the other day. Just call in bushed.
I hope there are more than 5 of us in Wisconsin. Last I heard they had delivered 178 smarts from SCM. And that was a while ago.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Giant, problem with calling in sick is I'm the boss! So, how was it today? any photos?
Then just get some one to cover for you. Yah I know easier said than done. The micros on the monument is this sat 7/26. I'm sure my daughter will take some then.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts