Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our #1 selling upgrade!

The module remaps the way your pedal sends signal to the computer on your smart which is what makes the engine responds the way it does. The module advances your throttle’s timing to give you a more direct response.
The module is installed in minutes with basic tools. It is not a permanent modification and can be returned to stock just as easily. It is a great way to get that race car feeling without breaking the bank.
The devise has been designed to make your smart much more responsive. We have been personally involved in testing, developing and programing this device on our own cars and can inform you that it makes a significant difference in the way the smart responds.
This module has been designed to be fully programmable by you, the user (very easy).
You can choose the response settings and the sensitivity to get just the right type of performance out of your smart. Everything is done through one small controller (pictured) that can be placed discretely under or on your dash.

As always, if you have any questions on any of our products, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Our team members would be more than happy to assist you. 562-981-6800

For more product information, please visit: MADNESS GOPedal - 451 Model smart fortwo Online Store - smart car Parts and Accessories

For information on the Crossblade and Roadster Go Pedal, please visit:MADNESS GOPedal - 450 / Crossblade / Roadster Online Store - smart car Parts and Accessories

·
Registered
28 Posts
How do you know which mode its currently in, Eco, Sport, Race, etc.?
Hi there Bradley,

I apologize for the delayed reply but I wanted to make sure I provided the answer for the question you had asked.

On the GoPedal you'll have a top button which says "P" which is for Program. As you press this button you will change your settings or "Mode" if you will. The first light Far Left (Orange) will be Sport mode, Center light (Red) is RACE mode and then the Far Right light (Green) is ECO mode. Now if you press this button once again then everything will flash and turn completely dark. That means this unit is no longer in use and you are completely stock!

For further details as well as instructions please feel free to check out the following link as a great reference for the MADNESS GoPedal!

Home - MADNESS GoPedal - An Upgrade You Can Feel!

If you ever need any assistance or happen to have questions in regards to one of our products please feel free to reach out to us here at the shop 562-981-6800 and we'll be more than happy to assist you!

Thank you,

Joseph
Sales Manager
MADNESS Autoworks

·
Registered
50 Posts
On the site in sport more, it says an increase up to 16%, what are the variables for "up to"?

Do you offer or is there a need for firmware upgrades?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just wanted to add that I recently installed one in my 09 Brabus and love it. Have it permanently on Sport +3!! haha.. Much more pepi across the rev range, makes for a really fun drive. I would defo recommend.

·
Vendor
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The GOPedal continues to be one of our best selling products.

We continue to offer the 30 day money back guarantee as we know you will love the improvement the GOPedal makes.

As always if you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us!

·
Registered
883 Posts
My understanding is that a GoPedal type product on an ICE car increases the accelerator pedal by 10% (electronically) telling the throttle to open up more than normal on initial acceleration. Don't see how this would assist an EV.

Sent from Tapatalk on Android

1 - 15 of 15 Posts