2Intake manifold
3Electrical connector
B28Intake manifold pressure sensor

:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the photos but my car is set up differently, I will post photos shortly. I know that it has to be somewhere on the intake manifold but it is so tight in there I just can't see it 🤪

·
Registered
2016 smart fortwo passion
4 Posts
My CHECK ENGINE light came on the other day (72,000 miles) for MAP sensor, code P0108 (according to diagnostics scanner at AutoZone)

I'm having a hard time finding the part anywhere on the web (MAPs for 2008-2015 models but no 2016), i'm wondering if anyone knows if the 2015 and 2016 parts are interchangeable?

Would I have luck removing the MAP sensor, cleaning it, letting dry, and replacing? Or is this a normal part replacement at 72,000 miles of wear and tear?

leo, what ever happened with your car?

·
Super Moderator
29,250 Posts
Your 2016 is a 453, totally different than the US 451s sold here from 2008 to 2015. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
jwight-- I realize the car is different. Thank you for pointing that out with a smile.

The AutoZone I had checked the diagnostics at didn't have a part replacement in their system. Does anyone happen to know where parts can be ordered?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you. I meant to circle back and follow-up post that-- but I got distracted. I'm still wondering, to any still reading-- any experience in cleaning the MAP sensor and reinstalling without replacing? I'm at 72K miles and I've read that they usually don't fault till 125-150K miles.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts