Smart Car of America Forum banner

Do you care to be friends with a smartCar owner?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All,

Just one looking around. I started a smartCar group in Milwaukee, WI but, it kind of failed. There was also a smartCar convention that I went to in Dubuque, IA a few years back, that I really enjoyed. However, now, I am looking for some people who can help me with my smartCar (smart ForTwo Cabriolet 451) and just talk about the car in general. Well, I hope that you/ y'all have a wonderful day, stay safe and continue with your mask(s) wearing.

Sincerely,

Robert

·
Registered
427 Posts
Until this past friday mine were the only smart cars I had seen in my area in several years. We happened to be out to a nearish larger city and a fellow in a red cabriolet rolled up behind us, snapped a photo, and rolled on down the road after exchanging a wave.

The forum(s) have been my source for all things Smart Car. It's nice to know there are locals for solving issues sometimes, but otherwie this works well.

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
I used to see Smart Cars all the time. Now, not so much. And in a metroplex that has 7 million people that kinda tells you why things may be a little lonely in your neck of the woods. Welcome back to the forum. You get out of it what you put in, including friendships.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
In our area I know of 5 smarts - 2 453s - including mine and occasionally see another one or so. We live in a semi-rural area that is 1.5+ hours away from what used to be the nearest smart dealer near Wash. DC.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts