Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Our State Police and local PD’s all use independent garages . They could be utilizing a dealer with the proper equipment and training , I’d call their Dept and ask .

·
Registered
934 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone recommend a mechanic in the NYC area who is familiar with smart?

Thank you!
Bay Diagnostics for great Smart Car, knowledge and work ... But what is the issue with your car many issues can be done in lesser shops.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bay Diagnostics for great Smart Car, knowledge and work ... But what is the issue with your car many issues can be done in lesser shops.
Any recommendations for an oil change in NYC metro area?

·
Registered
7,743 Posts
Any Qualified automotive service, can’t do basic maintenance on a small car. Spark plugs, oil changes, brake job etc. nothing exotic about a smart car. I’ve been using a independent service center for over eight years now. Christian brothers automotive. They’re pretty Much nationwide. Not too sure if they’re located in the New York area. Excellent honest reasonably priced service. You can go to their webpage and see if they’re located in the New York vicinity. I highly recommend them. Sorry their not in New York. Closest location, is in Pennsylvania. Worth the drive, for service.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts