Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cancelled the Meet, Greet & Eat

Sorry, this event is cancelled because I didn't see the Lakeland Car Show on the Schedule for the same weekend. I will try to reschedule at a later date. Sorry for the inconvience. Harry Robinson

·
Registered
973 Posts
This event is ON!!! Scheduled for 10-25-08. Details below:

On Saturday October 25th at 4:00 PM we will have a meet, greet and eat at the Golden Corral located at 3950 Wedgewood Lane, The Villages, FL 32162. This will provide all of us a chance to see a bit of The Villages Community and to hook up with the several owners who live in the Villages or nearby in Ocala. I hope a large number of you will join us in spite of the length of drive up to the location. Directions to the Golden Corral are: East or West on the Florida turnpike to the Wildwood exit which is Highway 301. Head north towards Wildwood and follow 301 for approx. 6 to 7 miles until you reach road 466. Just follow the signs for the Villages. (Don't take road 466a which is approx 4 miles south of 466) Turn right (east) on 466 and you will see the Golden Corral on the left hand side approx 1/2 mile from Highway 301. There are many ways to get to this location but this is the best and easiest.
Reservations are not required but we would like to keep the location informed of the expected crowd so please let me know if you plan to attend. Vickie and I will be there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts