Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few months ago I took a trip to Vienna, Austria, the city of my youth. Camera in hand, I spent a lovely week photographing many of the sights. One of them was a wildly-decorated fortwo. Another, which I just happened to glance as I walked past it was a Mercedes smart fortwo! Pics below.

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw a photo once of someone who put an AMG badge and "C43" on their smart! If one has a 453, you can buy a two-piece Mercedes star add-on here

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ok, willdo. It's dark here now, but as it happens I'm rolling the Smart out in the morning to fit some new speakers so I'll take a pic especially for you.

·
Registered
7,073 Posts
I hope you know that when you add the star: your servicing costs triple! :LOL:
It does when you have your smart car serviced at the MB dealership. You get to sit in the service waiting room. With all the football, doctors, and lawyers. While you wait on your $150.00 oil change.

Our Honda dealership, has better donuts, and fresher coffee. At the Fiat dealership, you get cappuccinos.

·
Registered
78 Posts
As promised...

IMG_20200105_130707558.jpg

Theres one on the front, bit I didn't take a picture - you've seen one, you've seen them all. I've occasionally toyed with removing them, but I don't know how long they've been on and how faded the paint might be so I've never bothered.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts