Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Buckhead Mercedes is a wonderful place. I moved here from the NJ/NY area this past November. Before I moved, I took my smartie to the Edison NJ dealership to get a last minute check up before shipping it to ATL. I was floored when I received a $500 quote for a small oil pan leak on my 2008 smart, which was just past the two year warranty. You can imagine my utter surprise at this outrageous amount so I used the quote to wipe my ass but not literally (if you know what I mean). Within 2 weeks of moving to ATL, I had a blown tail light and my driver side door was coming off a bit (after someone tried to steal my car). Thankfully, Buckhead Mercedes replaced my tail light at no cost, confirmed the Edison quote was bogus and charged me only $50 to realign my door, which I happily paid. And just yesterday, my rearview mirror fell off and they replaced it at no cost. This place is welcoming, professional and they treat me like a royal star when I come in. Thanks, Regina

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
My wife just called MB Buckhead to make a service appointment and was informed they now only do SC work one Saturday a month!:eek: WTF :confused:

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
My wife just called MB Buckhead to make a service appointment and was informed they now only do SC work one Saturday a month!:eek: WTF :confused:
What are they doing, hiring in someone from somewhere else once a month who knows the car?

What happens if your needs can't be filled in 1 day, do they hold the car over for a month?:confused:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got treated like a 2nd class customer at Buckhead MB. I drove down to Alpharetta to RBM north. Had the best possible buying experience I've ever had when i purchased my 2013 passion. They are awesome there and i can't recommend them high enough.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Originally, I reacted to previous comments about Smart of Buckhead... I went to them anyways, even though I was cautious about attitudes. I found that the staff there was exceedingly polite, friendly, and very helpful. Not at all what I read about in this thread. I spoke, and continue to keep contact with, Everett Mann in the SmartCar division of Mercedes of Buckhead. A gentleman that knows his SmartCars. :) I have found that a few minutes of time to talk to, and listen to Mr. Mann made a huge difference, than going in with a defensive attitude to start with. I am pleased with the service Mr. Mann and his team provided, and the attitudes. I would recommend Everett Mann and his team to others.:)

Pink in 4-2 Passion '08

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
Originally, I reacted to previous comments about Smart of Buckhead... I went to them anyways, even though I was cautious about attitudes. I found that the staff there was exceedingly polite, friendly, and very helpful. Not at all what I read about in this thread. I spoke, and continue to keep contact with, Everett Mann in the SmartCar division of Mercedes of Buckhead. A gentleman that knows his SmartCars. :) I have found that a few minutes of time to talk to, and listen to Mr. Mann made a huge difference, than going in with a defensive attitude to start with. I am pleased with the service Mr. Mann and his team provided, and the attitudes. I would recommend Everett Mann and his team to others.:)

Pink in 4-2 Passion '08

I AGREE ! Everett IS the man ! :D Since my first oil change there almost a year ago for my 09 Brabus, I have been DELIGHTED with Everett Mann and everybody that I have been in contact with @ Buckhead Smart/MB. I cannot imagine having a better experience !

21 - 32 of 32 Posts