Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
smart Michigan Users Group is planning a meet in Kalamazoo on Saturday June 14 at the Gilmore Car Museum followed by a short club meeting then drive and dinner.

Details to be available very soon.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
June 14, Saturday will be the next gathering of smart Michigan Users Group. Please save the date as we believe you will enjoy this event.

The event this month will be a visit to the Gilmore Car Museum in Kalamazoo. The Museum is said to have a great collection of automobiles as well as antique barns and is located just north of I-94 near Kalamazoo.

Admission to the GCM will be $6/person and there is an optional additional $2 charge for admission to the new miniature exhibit.

For those coming from Detroit area Roger Stam has offered to organize a caravan. Please contact him directly via PM at: mismart

Agenda
1:30 PM – 3:30 PM Gilmore Car Museum (feel free to arrive earlier for those that want to spend more time at the museum)
3:30 PM – 4:00 PM club meeting at Gilmore Car Museum topics to include future get togethers; club communications; and news
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM Optional drive and dinner at the “Big T” in Lawton.

After the presentation and meeting, there will be smart driving tour to a local eatery for additional socializing and camaraderie. Please PM me if you intend to go the restaurant so I can make arrangements with the restaurant. The Big T is a fun and unique restaurant and bar famous for their variety of beers.

Each gathering, this will be the fifth, has seen an increase in the number of people attending, the smarts present, and the enthusiasm generated by all. We expect this to be a lot of fun. To keep the events going we need your ideas and help to organize them. Please be thinking about what events you would be interested in and offer your assistance.

Thanks for your interest and participation. See you soon.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gilmore meet

The weather is supposed to be perfect today - should be a great day.

I have also invited Chigago/Iliinois & Indiana smarties since Kalamazoo is so close.

Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
1 Posts
next Meet?

I just read about the Michigan meet today and learned it was yesterday! How many Smart cars did you have? When's the next one - I'll see if I can come.
-elph

1 - 5 of 5 Posts