Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Extra!! Extra!!

A Michigan member of this list has recieved the E-mail from Smart and ordered their car.

Stand by as I'm sure he will post details here. :D

A2jack

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Do you s'pose that the lucky Michigan #1 is Roger A. Penske in Bloomfield Twp., MI?
:D LOL Probably, that's the only thing that makes sense this early in the game. Is everyone willing to fork out the dough without a more thorough drive test and additional warranty, performance & spec. info? :confused:[

·
smart happens here!
1,830 Posts
Extra!! Extra!!

A Michigan member of this list has recieved the E-mail from Smart and ordered their car.

A2jack
I sure hope so.....as I wonder if he/she has only received a invite to confirm his preferences online as in the first round of 300 "invites". I highly doubt they have actually ordered anything...especially online!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm willing to take delivery without driving again, i'm not sure i want to repeat the 2+hour wait in line for another 5 minute test drive like the roadshow event....Tell me where to sign and hand over the keys please!;)

·
Senior Smartie
1,263 Posts
I feel the same way as ok smartie although my wait was only about an hour. I have seen and read enough to convince me to get one ASAP. Ofcourse, I have made it fairly wellknown that it will get traded in as soon as the Smart PHEV becomes available.....that's my ultimate goal....get away from gasoline! (for the most part)

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Yeah, I guess I could forgo the additional drive based on all the testimony I read and my drive in Phila. I still insist on the other info however. :p :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Got my confirmation too.

Extra!! Extra!!

A2jack
I'm in SoCal and got my email last week. I confirmed that I wanted a red on red Passion. They quoted an MSRP of $13,815. We'll see how much it will be when I get the call from the dealer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
the Dealership is located in Bloomfield Hills and the Penske Headquarters are just down the street, so I am sure it oculd be a number of people who work with/for Penske or smart USA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts