Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
As a social studies teacher the curriculum guidelineslist midatlantic as Pa. NJ, De, Md, Va., and WVA. Sometimes New York. DC is not a state but would fall into this geographic area. I don't care what you call it I just want a group who actually do things together!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
As a social studies teacher the curriculum guidelineslist midatlantic as Pa. NJ, De, Md, Va., and WVA. Sometimes New York. DC is not a state but would fall into this geographic area. I don't care what you call it I just want a group who actually do things together!
I agree, most of the events I go to are in nortrhern Va, and I live in Hampton Roads. Come on guys, lets do something!

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
not easy to do

It is not easy to get any one to reply to show interest. I was hoping to expand the area that the 'group' covers but even then it is not easy to get replies indicating interest. :(

Here in central New Jersey, it is not often that I even see another Smart car. :( Perhaps with Mercedes taking over Smart USA, there will be more advertising of the Smarts(?); therefore, more will want to own one?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm in northern Maryland!

I'm a fairly new smart owner and I'd love to join a club near by. Message me and I can give any info needed.

Joe

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
It is not easy to get members in the 'mid-Atlantic' area to respond or show interest in a 'meet and greet'.

·
Premium Member
5,298 Posts
The VA bch area is wanting to get together the end of May.
http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f150/anybody-interested-memorial-day-weekend-daytrip-38271/

Germantown MD smart center just had the Cherry Blossom run in April...
Tyson's Corner VA smart center did a spring fling run in March...

Both of these had pretty good turnouts...
How many states are you wanting to include? I know this was previously discussed for this group, too.

Maybe a regional event in that area would be nice since the Poconos event is not going to happen. Maybe August or October???

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I've got a 3 page cut & paste document I'll email anyone that wants an idea of the sites we're going to. PM me w/your email address and I'll send it to you.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts