Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
4,244 Posts
I got my DVD today! It was red letter day for me (postage-wise)! I also got this beautiful custom hand made quilted portrait of zippy from Amyrob5. Love it! Thanks Amy ~:kissyou:

·
Super Moderator
11,296 Posts
Got home after a crummy day at work, and got a package in the mail. I laughed, I cried, I'm still smiling!! It was way too short a weekend. Next time we have to figure a way to stay in the same hotel or something. I think we got too spread out.

·
Banned
5,087 Posts
Got mine today as well. :D

Since we were unable to attend, it was nice to see some familiar faces and hear all the stories. :)

Thanks Don for putting it all together!!

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Got home after a crummy day at work, and got a package in the mail. I laughed, I cried, I'm still smiling!! It was way too short a weekend. Next time we have to figure a way to stay in the same hotel or something. I think we got too spread out.
Yeah, but because we were spread out, saturday morning their was always a smart driving by as we all did our own thing.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
Yeah, but because we were spread out, saturday morning their was always a smart driving by as we all did our own thing.

Exactly, that was one of the best parts of the weekend for me. Seeing Smarts everywhere! :D

For example, "Hey look, there is another smart at the place we are eating at!"
Hey Look, there is 2 other smarts at Walgreens!

"Hey Look! :puppy_dog_eyes:There are another 102 smarts driving north on the highway:jawdrop:...I wonder what that is all about"
-Grey/Black Smart who missed out on the rally. :(

·
Registered
246 Posts
PhotoShow2 won't run

Anybody having a problem with the PhotoShow2 on the DVD running? I've tried cleaning the disk and running it of 3 other computers and NO GO.
Larry

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
My photoshow worked, you may need to get your DVD replaced. Goto the Help screen to find out more info on that.

·
Banned
4,244 Posts
.....and for what ever reason, removed the "Passion" nameplate.

oh! Didn't notice that. I had the whole mirror assemble replaced because the original was damaged when they did the panels. Looks like a trip to smart center is in my future.

My DVD works fine all the way through. Buzzz43 - looks like you got a bad disk.

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
oh! Didn't notice that. I had the whole mirror assemble replaced because the original was damaged when they did the panels. Looks like a trip to smart center is in my future.

My DVD works fine all the way through. Buzzz43 - looks like you got a bad disk.
Don't get a passion one Suzy, Get a custom Zippy one.:)

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
the zzzzzzzzz music zzzzzzzzz was zzzzzzzzzzzz OK zzzzzzzzzzzz I guess..
...very cool video but no sight of my muscular physique......your loss...

Suze...check with Bill at itibiti for the custom made side emblems..

jetfuel...pumping iron

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I agree, I liked the footage, but with the limitations Don had with the music and its rights it sorta diminished some of the footage. Still I am happy to have one as a memory.

·
Banned
4,244 Posts
the zzzzzzzzz music zzzzzzzzz was zzzzzzzzzzzz OK zzzzzzzzzzzz I guess..
...very cool video but no sight of my muscular physique......your loss...

Suze...check with Bill at itibiti for the custom made side emblems..

jetfuel...pumping iron
I agreezzzzzzzzzz on the music. But I did see you, Jet - several times. That pink striped clown shirt was un-missable! :eek: And who could miss your voice - "guess what we're doing in the parking lot tonight" when Jefferios opened his stripe from Jwight. hehe :p

Jeff - did you get that stripe installed? pics?

Will email Billo on the special badges - Thanks!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I was impressed with the DVD...I agree though, the Music was a little... Well generic you could say. Fun to see it again and in good quality.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts