Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So folks can gather their smarts into schools, please post where you are staying here. Do it after you have reservations so that others don't steal your spot.

Since their may be more smarts than we can handle in town at one place, it may be best if folks know where smaller groupings can happen.

Get your reservations in soon, and ask how full places are when making your reservations so others know if they can still get into the same place.

For those Camping, you had best get those reservations in soon, and Yes some places have group sites. So this is a good place to let folks know if your looking for this kind of acomidations so schools of smarts can form.

·
17,360 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
The Smart has difficulty pushing the motorhome away from stoplights, but once we get up to 60 on the highway it is fine.:)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Just booked Indian Trail for the 11th, 12th, and 13th. They are giving a discount for early booking. 1 King room, $50 the first night and $60/per day for the 12th and 13th. See you all there.
Buzzz42.

·
Registered
75 Posts
We are taking the motorhome and camping at Rocky Arbor State Park. Towing the smart.
Hi guy's,
Have you been to Rocky Arbor before? If so can the park handle big RV's?
Not sure how big your M/H is so was just wondering.
Have you made reservations or do we even need to make reservations there?
We're bringing our Smart with our RV also.

Our Rig

If you haven't been there before we'll just figure it out for ourselves.
Thanks in advance.
Rich :smartje:

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
I am not sure about RV's. I know there is space for them, but I haven't got an idea. Call the Wisconsin Dells area information at: 1-800-223-3557

1 - 20 of 58 Posts