Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To keep everything organized in separate topics, I have designed a RSVP thread for the Summer Smart Rally. The date is for June 12-14, 2009.

I am accepting your RSVP's via a reply here on SCOA

or

Smart USA Insider Event page here:
Midwest Summer Smart Rally - smart USA insider

If you RSVP remember to send me a PM with your name and E-mail address!!!

The Current RSVP List by website:

From SCOA: ~31 cars
+
From Smart USA Insider: ~75 cars

=Total ~106

There may be some error in overlap, but the numbers should be close.

:smartje: :RS-c.bl.zw: :smartje.zw.zw: :RS-c.grs.zw: :smartje.wt.zw: :RS-c.gl.zw: :smartje.bl.zw: :spots:

Thanks!!! :D

·
Registered
8,958 Posts
..I'll be checking in from time to time to see what the schedule looks like for me..
...my job has no schedule... is a play by ear kind of thing....
...but for now I'm in...see you soon

jetfuel

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
We'll be there. That is my b-day weekend (6/15) and last year my present was my smart, Pea2so, and next year a trip to the Dells! haven't been there since I ws kneehigh to a grasshopper so any hotel/ motel info would be great.:)

·
Banned
4,244 Posts
Put me on the list, Please Jeff. Just got my vacation approval.:yelclap:

wu-hu :woohoo

LONG :sunshine: Road Trip! :smartje.rd.zw:

:burnout:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I'm nonuro here and clicker over at the insider site. I'll look into changing my ID on this site soon. I hope it's a good showing from Chicago.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I will most likely be there, so you could put my down as going. 95% chance I am going. Unfortunately my dad works that Friday and Sunday at the Fire station but I will be there somehow! I will probably go with a friend, or maybe just by myself. Don't know for sure yet.

So I will most likely be there! Sounds like a ton of fun, with a lot of Smart cars!!
:) :) :)
Cant wait!

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The list is growing...25 possible so far!

driven, you would not need to be by yourself. The plan is to have convoy's from various places so you'd at least have people to drive with on the road.

·
Registered
75 Posts
My wife and I are planning on attending. She is going to let them know way ahead of time where she works and I just got some vacation time approved today. We have to take an extra day before and after for pet management.

See you all there!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Marta (smart) & Amy for sure. Keith if he is not on some long bicycle ride. I booked us a room for Friday and Saturday even though we live just an hour away. I'll bring a date if hubby is busy :)

1 - 20 of 76 Posts