Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm scaling down my model car collection! Or to be more specific, I want to get all my smarties matching model cars. My 451 already has a matching model (with a super cute license plate thanks to you guys) so I have no need for this one. This was one of the last dealership models smart USA had on hand and it is in very good condition. It's only missing the aerial (broke during original shipping) and a scratch on the left mirror from the same shipping mishap. This is one of the original officially licensed MINICHAMPS models that is of awesomely good quality.

Unfortunately it does not come with the box, that part was lost in a basement flood a few years ago. I just noticed how dusty it was after I took the pictures. I'll go clean it and take pics again.

$50 or best offer plus shipping. :)

·
Registered
8,013 Posts

I have scaled model, of my car. Best detail model offered of the 451. The wheels represent the European car. Bought mine at the dealership too. Don’t remember how much it was new.

·
Super Moderator
17,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PM sent!
@smark, I know they were over $100 when they were still for sale. Forget exactly how much though. :)

Reactions: smark

·
Super Moderator
17,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

All clean!

Reactions: smark

·
Super Moderator
17,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still available until one of you jumps on it. :)

·
Super Moderator
1,751 Posts
Was just given this model that was for sale in the museum in Stuttgart.

Len
2014 EV Coupe 18,000 miles
2014 EV Cabriolet 12,500 miles

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.