Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold my 2008 Passion Fortwo and have a few leftovers parts:

• Springs (front and rear) - $20
  • Front Calipers (no dust boots) - $20
  • Antenna - Free unless shipped
  • Stock Radio 9 - SOLD
  • Pure Button Bank (unused) - $40
  • Front wheel with mild curb rash, powder-coated matte black - $40
Now for the weird one. I have a complete set of body panels (all either brand new or less than a year old) in great condition except some are painted a custom flat black and some have been wet sanded in preparation for paint. Turns out the air quality laws in California prevent them from spraying certain paints...in this case, the ones used in my cool custom paint job from Washington. After sliding into a trailer hitch one rainy day, the body shop purchased a new front bumper and proceeded to try and color match the paint. Nothing was even close and even the paint reps from PPG couldn't figure anything out. The plan was to paint the front grill and blend it into the front fender and hood. When that failed horribly, they tried it on a door so they could shoot a flat surface...also to no avail. After 3 months I caved and bought a set of stock black panels and kept these old ones. Now it's time for them to go. Asking $300 (pickup/delivery in the Los Angeles area only).

Please PM me with an email address and I can send higher res pictures.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for the delay...should probably subscribe to my own thread. Exhaust is located in the South Bay.

Also, radio is sold.

Thanks

·
Registered
138 Posts
hello how many miles did your smart have when you took off your spring s? also does your button bank have the fog light switch? pics would be nice.

·
Registered
64 Posts
smokin' deal on those panels. Wish you could thow 'em in a box-don't have to worry about the paint- and ship to Oregon.
...Smokin' deal...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unfortunately I don't know any cost effective ways to ship all these panels. If you have any ideas and you're willing, let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's all of the painted parts (fenders, doors, hood, tailgate, and bumpers). PM me with a phone number or email and I'll send pictures.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts