Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi . Maybe too late for previous post but in case other need.

Until recently, I have been hunting too and can only find the "shell console covers items"
Finally - - here it is on Ebay site.
OEM item number is: 45182040164 ; Other Part Number: A45182040164
described as "NEW SMART FORTWO 451 CENTRAL CONSOLE SWITCH"
Current Active seller link: NEW SMART FORTWO 451 CENTRAL CONSOLE SWITCH A45182040164 OEM | eBay
( ** I have yet to order it, so If anyone has better or updated recommendations and/or buying sources. Please update post, ty :)
Tool Rectangle Auto part Fashion accessory Plastic
Tool Rectangle Auto part Fashion accessory Plastic

There is also a one piece coin slot insert on EBay - seems like the one they put in the UK models -
Described as: NEW SMART FORTWO 451 CENTRE TUNNEL CONSOLE COVER MOLDING A4516890837CR4A OEM, here is it's pic
Rectangle Font Electric blue Auto part Metal

My wife and I just added to our family, with the purchase of a used 2013 Smart Fortwo Passion. It was an extremely good deal, with the car only having about 43K miles on it. My wife just noticed a piece has gone missing. The picture shows the cover for the gear shift. The hole to the top right should have a piece of plastic in it. Since I wasn't paying attention to it, I can't describe what, if any, markings are on it.
View attachment 62207

I'm not even sure what to tell the parts people it is that I am looking for, although I can always just stop by the Mercedes dealer, show them the picture, and see if they can figure it out.

But any help from the community would be greatly appreciated. I realize I will probably have to purchase the whole cover, not just the little piece that fell out.

Thank you.
Tim David

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.