Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok All,

Back by popular demand, I think it is time again to go roll around the Ozark Mountains once again.

The trip this year will be on the 16th thru the 19th of October. I have made arangements at The Best Western Eureka Inn. Space is limited so make your resevations early. When makeing your reservations mention the MO-KAN smart car club to get in the reserved block.

I think that we will do just as we did the last time unless someone has any suggestions.

Thursday: Meet at MBKC by 8:30am and head out when we have everyone no later then 8:45am. We will then drive for a bit and stop for breakfast along 71hwy. We should arrive in Eureka Springs by late afternoon with time to check in to the hotel and a little sightseeing... then dinner.

Friday: Shopping, Sightseeing, and then Dinner...

Saturday: we can either arrange the same tour that we had the last time or we can go for a drive through the Ozark mountains... or both then Dinner.

Sunday: We leave Eureka Springs no later then 9:00am and head back. We will stop off in Springfield for lunch at Lamberts Cafe and then home.

This is just a quick recap and more details will be ironed out as we get more people and receive any suggestions. Last time was very laid back and spur of the moment.

This is a copy of a post that I posted in the Kansas City Chapter. If you would like to follow that link click here. I will monitor both locations.

Thanks, and I hope to see some locals on our trip and/or get some local input...

Andy "Sr Swatch"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts