Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The plan is to meet at noon on Tuesday July 9th at the QuikTrip at K7 and I-70 leaving as close to noon as possible.

We will drive up 24/40 to 75 then west on I-70 to the Eskridge exit.

At the Eskridge exit we will pick up the folks from Topeka.

Once we all meet at the Eskridge exit we will go to Oakley, KS for the night.

The best motel deal John found in Oakley was at the Roadway Inn.

Once we have checked in we can fuel the cars and get dinner.

We will leave on Wednesday morning at an agreed to time for Westminster, Co.

Hope this works for some that might want to join us. See you all in Westminster, CO.

·
Registered
269 Posts
We're only doing 6-6.5 hours each day. I didn't think that was a long day? Oh well, we'll see you guys there anyhow.
Thats a good day and works well for you people but that means we would only drive about 3 or so hours the first day. Thats why we decided to go on to Oakley. We'll drive around 6 or so hours our first day also. Then a shorter jaunt the next. Like Andy said we'll be at the QT at noon. Its the Leavenworth exit off 70 and north a few blocks. If your around about that time we could caravan on to Topeka to get Dale and Gay and on out the the highway. When we hit Salina you guys could peal off and well head on. Just a thought on my part. :toot

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, so there will be the four of us leaving Quicktrip. Then picking up one more in Topeka and meeting one more in Oakley. Anyone else care to join us along the way?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts