Smart Car of America Forum banner

501 - 520 of 522 Posts

·
Registered
6,934 Posts
Wait, is this some sort of interrogatory for the FBI? I have the right to remain silent :D
Well, as you can see in the pictures we were all over the city.
Yes, I work at the FBI now. You were in my old area, where I grew up at. You must been headed to the car lots on 103rd past State Line. Pretty good detective work.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Wow, I'm seriously impressed, that's exactly where we were heading, you know me too well :D
BTW, there were some interesting cars on the lots.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've been seeing a lime green Smart Fortwo at work for a year

Since I got mine a couple of weeks ago, now there are two Fortwos in the lot of about 40 cars every morning.

Friday a white one turned left in front of me, well after the turn arrow had gone out. Three lanes coming at him had all started to move, but stopped. Since they were in a Fortwo, I just flashed my lights, waved with all five fingers, and waited for him to clear the intersection.

47th and Broadway, 67216

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Today was a good morning to spot smart cars:
First the circus cars, and no, these are NOT the clown cars:

Minutes later, the new kid in town:

The owner had a 2008 blue/black, he traded in for this 2015 cabrio.

·
Registered
6,934 Posts
The blue one in the top photo is heading west on Shawnee Mission Parkway. Just passed the street, at the home, I was born in. The brown one is someplace in OP, or Merriam. Wedd street.

I still haven't seen a new 453 in the metro area here.

A, you must be lucky spotting them.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Yep, blue was on SMP, funny thing is I was taking pictures at the Chevy dealer when I saw it and thought: smart, a second later I reacted: SMART 453! So I told my camera: please don't fail me! And I took the picture :D
Lula had exactly the same reaction without taking the picture.

And yes, brown one is in Merriam, I took the exit like going to Aristocrat to fill the tank and voila! There was that 453 driving by, I was lucky indeed :D

501 - 520 of 522 Posts