·
Super Moderator
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I probably should have mentioned this. I've been in touch with Mobil both via the phone and via e-mail and they tell me that the only dealer that they don't honor the rebate from is Amazon. I bought my Mobil 1 this time from Walmart and did it the last time too and have had no issues even though Walmart is not on the list of retailers.

Len
2014 EV Coupe 15,000 miles
2014 EV Cabriolet 5,000 miles

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
I probably should have mentioned this. I've been in touch with Mobil both via the phone and via e-mail and they tell me that the only dealer that they don't honor the rebate from is Amazon. I bought my Mobil 1 this time from Walmart and did it the last time too and have had no issues even though Walmart is not on the list of retailers.

Len

2014 EV Coupe 15,000 miles

2014 EV Cabriolet 5,000 miles

Darn, there was a great rebate last month April and I submitted for the Walmart rebate instead. Someone on the iQ forums noted it valid there as well! (I got an entry to win some vehicle. Don’t think I won that)...

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Here's a related question, What weight does one use on my 2008? I unfortunately didn't get a owners manual with my used car. And it's time to change.
Any help from all you experienced folk??
Nedley

HEY I found an answer on a related forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts