Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried to remove the Are451 cruise tonight in preparation for trading in the smart this weekend. For the life if me I couldn't get the wires to back out of the red harness. Sent a message to Steven at Smartie Parts to ask the price for a new harness... Got a reply in less than 30 min... He's dropping a harness in the mail to me... No charge.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steven gave me the trick after I had given up. LOL To remove the pins from the red harness you have to pinch them from both sides... not just one. Apparently they're a real bugger to get out.

BTW... when did you get a new smart? I thought your cabrio was one of the nicest ones I've seen around..

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Steven gave me the trick after I had given up. LOL To remove the pins from the red harness you have to pinch them from both sides... not just one. Apparently they're a real bugger to get out.

BTW... when did you get a new smart? I thought your cabrio was one of the nicest ones I've seen around..

I fell in lust with the City Flame Cabrio at the National Convention in Denver and got a great deal on one with 1200 miles. My plan is to do similar changes to it that I did with the original Bee. All of our other cars and truck are yellow. I thought it would be easier to sell the Bee and I still have it.

Thank you for your compliment on the Bee...it is a neat car that has all of the improvements already done so someone will get a great deal.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I fell in lust with the City Flame Cabrio at the National Convention in Denver and got a great deal on one with 1200 miles. My plan is to do similar changes to it that I did with the original Bee. All of our other cars and truck are yellow. I thought it would be easier to sell the Bee and I still have it.

Thank you for your compliment on the Bee...it is a neat car that has all of the improvements already done so someone will get a great deal.
I'm with you on city flame edition.... we just stumbled on one that only has 7k on it for just over $10k... picking it up tomorrow morning. Wife was giddy about finding it. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts