Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Diddo on the chrome wheels Ok smartie.
Nice pics Mr Smart I was hoping some one would get some of the smart house, you must have a good camera. Looks like you can get the yellow ones in four wheel drive:D
Glen

·
Senior Smartie
1,263 Posts
Someday they will be 4 wheel drive

Looks like you can get the yellow ones in four wheel drive:D
Glen
Don't laugh, Glen....electric front drive wheel motors and the stock IC engined rear drive are not that far away! That will be the ultimate setup IMHO. Plug it in for the front drive fuel for short trips and use the IC for range extension or some extra power if needed for hill climbing, whatever. That kind of combination should put the mileage right out of the park!:D

John

·
Registered
564 Posts
I think I am going up to the Smart House on Tuesday--I'll bring back an update and more photos...
On another thread, someone was asking about the dimensions of the trunk area. If you get a chance, and the smart house owns a tape measure, might you be able to measure the height of the load area (from the deck above the engine to the roof)?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
On the Smart sign is a symbol (trademark?) that I have seen before associated with the MB Smart car. Can anyone school me on what is is?

·
Registered
931 Posts
I believe you are referring to what others have named the "chicken head." I am under the belief this is the actual smart car logo. Cluck Cluck

1 - 20 of 30 Posts