installed options: Manual
vin: WMEEJ3BA6EK746802
City (MPG)
Hwy (MPG) *

:eek:

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
I am disappointed, I can only imagine how great a smart it'd have been, at that loaded S-Class price.

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
It's a computer error, we thought we cleared it up and it came back to embarrass us!! It should be fixed by Monday.
Computer error?

Computer is a box of electronic rocks driven by software. USER input flows from keyboard to THE BOX.

Simple CSI review suggests not-so-smart USER error.

Should be fixed by Monday, guess we need to plug in the M-B Star Diagnostic System?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Error or not....They (West Covina) have a rather impressive looking inventory of smarts.

Just loving the red tridion cells on some of them.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Well, for that Gold/silver/platinum/palladium encrusted gem, I would expect a photo or two, LOL.
Wow, that is the ugliest color combo I have ever seen! No accounting for taste on that one. Light blue with a red tridion & red interior? Give me some of what they were smoking the day they put that together!!!:eek:

·
17,351 Posts
I am disappointed, I can only imagine how great a smart it'd have been, at that loaded S-Class price.
Me too. I was hoping for it to be a one off V12 Bi-turbo with whale penis leather (that is actually a thing, I'm not even kidding), 51.3 surround sound, manual transmission with a gated shifter, and a game controller instead of a steering wheel.

I am disappointed...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts